- NIFA encourages creativity through a progressive curriculum dedicated to arts, crafts and handicrafts.
- It gives the child freedom of expression through various mediums like drawing, painting, craft, clay modelling etc.
- We shall upgrade our curriculum every year.
- Adding new art & craft forms and giving exposure to the child.
- NIFA Teachers evaluate and recognize the skills of students in different art & craft forms.
- Assessment is done on the general norms and standards of NIFA.
- If the School permits NIFA would like to exhibit best artefacts/ handicraft/drawing/paintings of the students.
- Their artefacts /handicraft/drawing/paintings can be put for sale to parents and the proceeds can be used by the School for their NGO Initiative.
- Students are awarded NIFA Artisan Certificates at the end of academic year, as per the level completed.
- We can have interactive Parent-Child workshop during the PTA meetings.
- With this the parent will get a sense of involvement in the childÔÇÖs art & craft work.
- We prepare students for Elementary & Intermediate Examinations
- We also prepare them to take part in various art & craft competitions.
- Training will be provided by well trained and educated Artisans.
- Separate teachers for separate semesters. ( 6 monthly)
- Will be according to your time-table
Children retain what they learn much better when hands-on activities go along with that learning. Research has shown that people learn:
10% of what they READ
20% of what they HEAR
30% of what they SEE
50% of what they HEAR and READ
70% of what they SAY and,
90% of what they DO!
Arts and crafts offer children endless opportunities to learn by doing. And they are likely to remember what they learn
Caters to Pre-School (Nursery), Kinder Garten and Grade 1 to 10.
Helps a child to have a firm grip on pencil/pen and as a result improves their handwriting.
Helps the child to develop basic skills like.
- Presentation skills
Helps the child to understand important Theories of ART & CRFT like.
- Colour Wheel
- Origami Clay
- Anatomy study
- Perspective & Proportion
- Visual Observation
- Visualisation & Conceptualization